Pray, Walk, Eat
September 12 @ 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
I Will Walk With the Lord – Psalm 116:9
Join us at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception as we spend the afternoon discerning through prayer. This event will include Eucharistic Adoration, a rosary walk, to St. Anthony of Padua, Mass, and supper.
Schedule of Events:
Meet in the crypt of Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception – 400 Michigan Ave., NE Washington, DC 20017. Check in and drop off donated items for St. Anthony Food Pantry.
Park in the West Lot of the Basilica on Harewood Rd.
Adoration/Prayer begins in the crypt at 3:00pm.
Walking Rosary with Illuminous Mysteries following with path below:
- 1st Decade of Rosary – Mary Protector of Faith Statue Garden in the courtyard of the Bascilia.
- 2nd Decade – St. Paul II Shrine, 3900 Harewood Road
- 3rd Decade – Franciscan Monastery of the Holy Land, 1400 Quincy Street
- 4th Decade – Ralph Bunche House, 1510 Jackson Street
- 5th Decade – Lucy Diggs Slowe House, 1256 Kearny Street
Mass at 6:30 pm – St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church, 1029 Monroe Street
Dinner following mass at St. Anthony
Ends at approximately 9:00 pm.
This event is open to single Catholic young adults.
Sponsored by NRVC