- This event has passed.
Pray, Walk, Eat
March 27 @ 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm EDT
Join other Young Adults & Women & Men Religious for PRAY. WALK. EAT.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
DATE & TIME Sunday, March 27 – 1 pm to approx. 7 pm EST
MEET in the Crypt of the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception – enter parking lot from Harewood Rd. Quiet prayer from 1 pm to 2 pm
WALKING ROSARY at 2:15 to 3:45 with Glorious Mysteries following the path below:
- 1st Decade of Rosary – Mary Protector of Faith Statue Garden in the courtyard of the Basilica.
- 2nd Decade – St. John Paul II Shrine, 3900 Harewood Road
- 3rd Decade – Turkey Thicket Recreation Center
- 4th Decade – Ralph Bunche House, 1510 Jackson Street
- 5th Decade – School – former Lucy Diggs-Slowe School, 14th and Jackson Street
MASS at 4:00 pm in the Crypt of the Basilica
DINNER join us for pizza following Mass at Catholic University of America
** PLEASE NOTE: CUA requires anyone entering a campus building to be vaccinated. Please bring proof of vaccination.
Sponsored by multiple men’s & women’s communities.